The Swindon Plasterer
We have been in the building industry since 1980 as plasterers and decorators.
We have undertaken large and small projects in both commercial and domestic fields working in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire
- Wall Linings
- Suspended Ceilings
- MF Ceilings
- Metal Stud Partitioning
- Fire Protection
Our fully qualified team of dry-liners & plasterers have been extensively trained to always deliver a quality service.
HOME REPAIR SERVICES
- Door Installation & Repair
- Tile Installation & Repair
- Drywall Installation & Repair
- Restroom Repair
- Painting Services
- Commercial Carpentry
- Cubicle & Furniture Assembly
- Installation of Crown Molding
- Fence Installation & Repair
- Stucco Repair
- Removal of Graffiti
- Interior painting and decorating to offices, factories and workplaces.
- Exterior painting and decorating to all business properties large and small
- Preparation and painting of windows and doors
- Decoration to areas where specialist access is required
- Flexible working hours to suit the demands of your business
- Associated services such as plastering, skimming, repair work and varnishing
“We would highly recommend The Swindon Plasterer for any decorating job. Not only did he start and finish as promised but managed to get through the extra work we kept throwing at him.
Extremely professional, polite and clearly a master of his trade. We intend to use Brian for any of our decorating needs in the future and it was a pleasure to deal with him.”
“Over the past five years Brian has skimmed and decorated my kitchen, lounge and bedroom. This is to the highest quality.
He is friendly, reliable and is always someone that I recommend.”Mrs Calver
RECENT BLOG POSTS…
Tips for Starting a Career as a Plasterer The building profession has plenty of trades, and one of the oldest is plastering. What it is, is where you are going to, be putting the plaster on the walls and ceilings, but they are going to form a...
How To Plan Your Next Plastering Job Properly If you are trying to find someone to do some plastering work for you, you will want to look on the Internet. No matter what type of job you have, it will be easy for you to find a job offer from the...
Great Tips for DIY Plasterers If you're new, or fairly new, to DIY plastering then this article will provide some assistance on a few things to keep in mind for your next plastering project. #1 - Love Thy Trowel! The primary tool that you have to apply,...
Unit 29A, Shrivenham Hundred Business Park, SWINDON. SN6 8TZ